Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sabbath!

Today was a wonderful Sabbath!  I was sleeping very well this morning, until my alarm rudely awakened me at 8:00. lol  Yeah, I need more sleep.  Anyway, today was the first church service that the visitors were invited to.  So we had a seminar on how to keep the Sabbath at 9:30 and then Joe had a seminar on health at 11:00.  Then we had potluck. :)  Oh yeah, and we had at least 5 non-Adventists come for church!  So that was very exciting. :)

After potluck, several of us went over to the park by the VW Plant and went for a hike.  It was a lot of fun.  I have a video I'm uploading to the internet right now from it.  I'll post a link in the morning once it finishes converting and whatever...

After that, we had to go back to the church for tonight's seminar.  It was on baptism.  After the meeting, there were refreshments, but Sarah and I missed that because we raced out of there and went over to Donesky's house.  The FountainView kids are here for View Southern and they had a get-together tonight at the Donesky's house.  It started at 6, but of course Sarah and I couldn't go until after the meeting.  So we got there just before 9 and were able to stay for almost an hour before everybody went to bed.  They had a great big bonfire!  And lots of singing.  So it was fun.  But they all have to get up at 2:00 in the morning to head to Nashville for their flight out, so they wanted to get a little bit of sleep I think. =P

Sarah and I left just before 10:00, and we got back to campus, I dropped her off, and now I'm in my room.  I finished editing the video from the hike and then I wrote this.  And now I am going to head to bed. :)  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment