Sunday, October 9, 2011

October 9

Hebrew day.  I guess that's about what I'd call it. =P  I got up this morning at 6:30 and as soon as breakfast was over, I was working on my Hebrew homework that's due in the morning.  Then we played Ultimate Frisbee at 9:30.  That was a lot of fun!  We only played until about 11, though, because we all had stuff to do...  So I worked on Hebrew again until I ate lunch at 1:15.  Then outreach class at 2:00.  We talked about the Salvation visit.  Some of us went to people's houses that had made decisions for Christ.  So that was good.  Hahna and I just did come-back visits, though, but none of our people were home anyway. :(  Oh well.

This evening was the SAU Symphony Orchestra concert.  They did 3 pieces, one of which was Romeo and Juliet by Tchaikovsky.  Very good!  So now I'm back in my room.  Getting ready to do a little more homework, and then get up and finish it before class in the morning.  So goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment