Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday night

Hey Ya'll!

So today was amazing!  Hebrew class in the morning, where Dr. Klingbeil told us all about his trip to Israel.  And he had brought a newspaper for us!  And he gave us each us a page.  I got the cover page. :)  That's what the picture is of.

Then we had a wonderful speaker for class this morning.  Randy Siebold talked about education.  He was really good.  And then Dr. Parker took his class outside, inspired by the earlier class.  After lunch, I did some homework and then I did something.  I'm trying to decide if it was the stupidest mistake I've made in my life or if it's a great decision that I will be happy about for years down the road.  We'll see.  Either way, I am really excited about it right now. :)  But you'll have to wait to find out what it is.  I'll upload pictures and tell you all in another day or two. =P

Anyway, then we had the meeting tonight on what the remnant does with time, talents, and wealth.  So that was good.  But anyway, I have a Bible study to finish that's due tomorrow, so I'd better sign off.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment