Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 12

So today I skipped the prayer group because I needed to finish going over flashcards and stuff before the Vocab Quiz in Hebrew this morning.  I got a hundred percent on that again. :)  Anyway, worship was at 10, and Michelle did a good job.  She talked about how God's strength is made perfect in our weakness.  Then we had two classes by Dr. Parker.  The first one was on the 70 week prophecy and the 2300 days.  And then the second class was on why we go to church.  He showed some hilarious videos. lol

This afternoon I worked some on a Bible study I thought was due tomorrow, forgetting that it was postponed to the 25th because John Bradshaw is going to be our guest speaker for that class tomorrow. :)

Then we had the meeting tonight, and Hahna brought a snake she had found the other day.  I actually touched it, so be proud of me. =P

After the meeting, Matt informed us that he was meeting someone to play tennis at 9:00, so a bunch of us decided to join him. :)  So that was a lot of fun!  Hopefully we can play that more often too.

But anyway, I guess I'm off to bed.  Hope you all have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment