Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sabbath evening!

So today has been such an amazing day!  As is every day. =P  But it all started wonderful when I got 10 hours of sleep last night!  That was nice.  I was in bed by 10:00 and my alarm woke me up at 8.  And tonight, even though I haven't gotten to bed by 10, will hopefully be good as well.  I won't set an alarm!  But there could be other problems.  I'll get to that in a moment.

Church was good.  We had two seminars.  First one was on Israel and the Secret Rapture, and the second one for church was on the United States in Prophecy.  And then we had potluck.  That was the best part of all. ;)  After potluck, we ended up going to a nursing home with no warning and doing a little program.  So that was fun.  I ended up giving a short talk on Psalm 146.  I think it went alright...  And LisaMarie and Sarah did a special music with violins (Sarah's borrowing my violin...) and Hahna did a solo.  And we did some singing and Ron Green (one of the church members) told a story about trusting in God.

After that, we went to Sunset Rock with a bunch of people.  It was really pretty.  I'll have some photos at the bottom...

Then we rushed back for the meeting.  Tonight was on the true church.  And we had food afterwards.  And then I'm back at my room!  But the problem is, my card wouldn't unlock my room door!  The lock is malfunctioning.  So a dean and I got in through the window.  And he's calling a maintenance guy to come fix it.  So hopefully he either comes real soon or else he comes in the morning some time...  Either way, I'm afraid it will hinder my sleep. :(  But anyway, I'm off to sleep now.

PS  To see the titles on the photos, go to the album on Picasa...  https://picasaweb.google.com/joelcsutherland/SunsetRock?authuser=0&feat=directlink













No comments:

Post a Comment