Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 30

Today I didn't get as much done as I wanted, but oh well.  I guess it was a Sunday. =P  This morning they had some sort of an event in the gym with booths from different parts of Southern and stuff for the Alumni to go through.  So I helped with the Evangelistic Resource Center/SALT booth from 9:00 - 10:30.  After that, I worked a little on homework, then ate lunch.  After that I went out behind the dorm where they had a car show today.  So I enjoyed looking at all the cars.  Then I finished the homework that is due in Hebrew by tomorrow and called the family.  While I was talking with Mom, DeWayne came up and we walked over to the Goliath Wall, where I ran into Jordans!  They are friends we met in Michigan when Dad was in seminary and we've kept in touch through the years.  So they were out there, and I got to visit with them for awhile.  They had no idea I was even here! lol  So anyway, they were very happy to see me. :)

After that, I worked a little on different things and took a shower.  And then DeWayne, Deborah, Katie and I met in the conference room upstairs to play games.  It was fun, but then LisaMarie and two of her brothers, Stefan and Michael, came, so then that made everything even more fun! lol  You'd have to know their family...  Anyway, and the game we were playing was absolutely ridiculous.  So yeah...  Anyway, we just finished that and now I'm getting ready to try to learn Hebrew vocabulary for the test in the morning and then I'm off to sleep!  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment