Thursday, October 13, 2011

October 13, 2011

Today was quite the day!  We had John Bradshaw for Michelle's class and for outreach class this afternoon.  He was mainly talking about Sabbath visits...  So that will be very practical come Sunday and we have to do them!  Oh yeah, and I got to see Donesky's several times today around campus.  It's the View Southern thing today, so Andrew was there and I got to meet Sam finally. (Heather's roommate)  So that was nice. :)  This afternoon, Hahna and I gave another Bible study to Mr. King.  And then we made it back just in time to go to the GYC Southeast meeting tonight.  GYC Southeast is going right now, but this was the only meeting we could make it to with the Evangelistic meetings.  So John Bradshaw is the speaker for that too, and I really enjoyed his message tonight!  Talking about the prodigal son.  Then I came back to my room and have been working on Hebrew homework that's due in the morning.  Ugh.  I've been working on it in all my free time all day, and I'm only halfway through right now.  But I am so tired, I'm not thinking straight, so I'll get up early and do it in the morning.  At least I don't have to eat breakfast before Hebrew class.  We're all going over to Joe's place in the morning at 8:30 (9:00 for those of us who have class...) for breakfast and Pastor Bradshaw will be there too I think.  And then we'll play soccer or football or something after that.

But anyway, I'm off to sleep!  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment