Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Sabbath!

I got up at 5:20 this morning so I could finish my Hebrew assignment before class at 8.  I even did laundry while I was doing it. :)  But anyway, I finished the Hebrew homework at 7:35, so I had time to quickly take a shower and get dressed before class.

After class, DeWayne, Katie, and I drove over to Joe's house for breakfast.  Everyone else had gotten there at 8:30, but the three of us had class at 8...  Anyway, so we had an amazing breakfast with pancakes and waffles and scrambled tofu and tater tots and amazing friends. :)  Below is a video clip I took after we had finished eating.  It's unedited and quite crazy, but anyway.  It shows us at our worst I guess. lol (For those of you getting this as an email, make sure and click the link to my blog so you can see the video...)

After breakfast, we went out and played soccer and then football for awhile.  Then I helped LisaMarie with some homework that she had to do that she wasn't here for.  (She was the one who came from AFCOE after we had already started...)  So anyway, today was her last day to get all the back-work finished.  So we worked on that for an hour and a half or so, then I went and played Ultimate Frisbee until it was time to take a shower and eat supper and rush off to the meeting!  (Yeah, I skipped lunch because I had had such a wonderful breakfast. :))

The meeting tonight was about the change of the Sabbath, and it went really well I think.  We'll see if any of our contacts show up for church tomorrow...

But anyway, after we got back, I visited with DeWayne and Ryan for awhile, and now I'm off to sleep.  Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment