Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday night

So I'm going to try to get to bed at a somewhat decent hour tonight!  It's 9:30 right now, and I just got back from the meeting.  But that's getting ahead of myself. =P  Breakfast was at 8:30 this morning, and before the end of it, we had 39 people crammed into Joe's house for breakfast burritos.  And boy was it good! :)  After that, we played Uno for awhile and stuff, then I came back to my room and got all the pictures from yesterday uploaded to Facebook.  So you all can check those out.

At 1:00, some of us met by the duck pond and played soccer and then Ultimate Frisbee for awhile.  That was a lot of fun.  Then I had to take a shower and eat something before rushing off.  Hahna met me at 20 til 5 and we went over to Mr. King's house to see if we could give him his Bible study, but he wasn't home.  And then we had the meeting tonight.  It was on the Mark of the Beast.

And now I'm in my room and getting ready for bed!  Below are some pictures from breakfast...  Goodnight!








No comments:

Post a Comment