Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday Night

Today started at 6:00.  The battery in my little white alarm clock is nearly dead, so I turned on the alarm on my iPod and put it in my dock.  So my roommate thought for sure the fire alarm was going off again when my alarm went off this morning. =P  Yeah, that was pretty funny.  I ate breakfast at 6:30, then prayer by the flag pole at 7.  Then Hebrew at 8 and worship at 10:00.  DeWayne did worship and it was really good.  Then we had a couple more classes before lunch at 12:00.  After that, I was free to do homework.  So that's what I've been doing all afternoon!  I got the 2 page report written that's due tomorrow on two chapters in Evangelism.  (It's posted on my other blog if you're interested...)  And I've gotten a bunch of other miscellaneous homework done.  So just another 85 pages in Case for Faith to read before the weekend...  And more in other books.  So yeah, a lot of reading...  Oh, and I found out how I did on the Biblical Knowledge and Bible Doctrines tests I took last week.  I got 100% on the Knowledge test and 98% on the Doctrines test.  So that was good. :)

Anyway, I'm off to bed.  I'm really tired.  So goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment