Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sabbath, September 3

So I woke up this morning, and rushed off to Dad's hotel for breakfast.  After that, I drove Dad through the territory that Hahna and I are doing evangelism in.  (Yes, I got to drive his BMW to church and back!  With the top down! :))  Then we went to church.  We got there in time for the 9:00 prayer meeting before Sabbath School.  After church, there was potluck.  Then Dad and I went back to the hotel where I picked up my car and he left for Georgia.  I went back to the church for the Evangelism Rally at 2:00, then after that some of us went hiking on the biology trails until it was time for the Religion departments vespers and softball night.  That was a lot of fun...  I'm including pictures and a video. :)

Anyway, I'm off to bed!  Lots of homework to do in the morning...








No comments:

Post a Comment