Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 20

Today got off the ground running!  My normal Tuesday routine...  Breakfast, prayer group, leading song service, Hebrew lab, worship, Christian Witnessing, Southern Connections, lunch, Personal Evangelism, Outreach Class, an hour of homework, 3 1/2 hours of outreach with Hahna, and then finally getting home around 8:00 where I've been working on more homework.  Yeah, that was a boring list...  DeWayne helped me with song service again this morning, like he has for 3 of them now.  So that was nice.  But I'm going to try to get others involved too, so it's not just me or just me and DeWayne.  So Deborah's going to help me lead on Thursday and Ryan on Tuesday, and then probably DeWayne again next Thursday.  So it should make it nice for song services. :)

I'm trying to think of anything else different about today...  Oh yeah, Heidi FaceTimed me during the break between Outreach Class and when I met Hahna for outreach.  So I was able to talk with her briefly, and see Noahnna and Nyton.  Noahnna said it was horrible to admit, but she's actually starting to miss me. =P  I was happy to hear her say that. lol  But they had to do more school work and I was working on homework, so we only talked for 7 minutes...

On outreach, we gave one Bible study to Miss Margie.  It went pretty well.  She wasn't feeling very well, so I kept it short.  And then we handed out lots and lots of flyers for the evangelistic meetings that are starting in 10 days.  I almost think I like doing that better than surveys...  Hmmm.  People seem interested.  We'll see if any of them actually show up...

Anyway, I think I'll continue reading in God Cares (the rest of the 40 some odd pages that need read before tomorrow), call Heather, and then head to bed.  So goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment