Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Quick Goodnight

Just a quick update.  It's extremely late and I'm tired.  But the highlight of today was outreach.  Deborah and Sarah share the same territory as Hahna and I, so we decided to go out together today.  Hahna and I went to Hixson which was over a half hour away and gave some invitations to a couple of people that bought some books from a colpourter last week.  And then we met Deborah and Sarah back near our territory in a mall.  We took off to four corners of the mall and started handing out invitations to the prophesy meetings until we were kicked out. =P  Yeah, that was fun. lol  But I got nearly everyone eating in the food court. :)  Then we stormed some apartments and finished up an entire neighborhood in 25 minutes.  Yeah, it's amazing what four people can do when you divide and conquer. :)  So anyway, that was about all of our afternoon.  Except for the Bible study we had at 7.  Hahna gave it (her first one) and it went really well.  The man is even planning on attending all the prophecy meetings, so that's exciting.  Pray he comes!

Anyway, I'm off to bed.  Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joel,

    Just a quick note to let you know that I appreciate your blog. I'm from Brisbane, Australia, and I am looking at studying theology at Avondale College. God has put this on my heart for a long time, and for a long time I've been pulling a Jonah on Him. Seeing your posts gives me a bit of insight, however I now have a family which will be a slight variance in dynamic. God bless you, your ministry, and your studies!

    Shalom,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're enjoying it! It's just been an easy way for family and friends to keep up with what I'm doing, so I haven't put the most thought into a lot of what I write, but I'm thankful it's a blessing! May God bless you in your endeavors.

    In Christ,

    Joel

    ReplyDelete