Monday, September 26, 2011

Early night! (sorta...)

Well, it's 9:30 and I'm going to just take a quick shower and get to bed!  So my goal is to be in bed by 10:00...  That will be so nice! :)

Today was the easier day.  We just had Hebrew class at 8, then worship at 10, Topics in Prophetic Studies with Chester Clark at 11, and Christian Beliefs at 12.  That was really good!  Then we all ate in the cafeteria, and I went back to my room and did homework.  And after Hahna got out of Christian Spirituality at 3:15, we went over Daniel 7 together and got our Bible studies somewhat ready for Chester Clark on Wednesday...

This evening was the first night for InTents.  It was pretty good.  Ron Halverson, Jr. is here for that.  They have a great big tent set out in the lawn and that's where the meetings are held.  So the whole week the theme will be God's Amazing Grace.

Anyway, I'm off to bed.  Hope you all had an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment