Monday, September 19, 2011

September 19, 2011

OK, so I've learned that if you try to write about two days at once, you can't remember what happened the day before. =P  But I'll try. lol

Yesterday was our day off, so that was exciting!  I got up around 7:30 and worked on homework all morning.  Hahna met me here at 3:00 for outreach.  Well, she was here at 3, I didn't get out there until 3:04.  But it wasn't the end of the world. =P  We had the most interesting study.  We had left the Daniel 2 DVD with a man a week and a half ago who is a Deist and doesn't believe the Bible is inspired.  He said he'd watch it and we could come back and talk to him about it.  So I called him yesterday while we were going door-to-door and asked if we could come over.  He said it would be alright, so we did.  Yeah, he had some interesting ideas...  Like, he believes that Daniel lived 350 years after Nebuchadnezzar had.  And that the book was written during the time of the Machabees.  Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that he claims to have studied a lot about the Bible and he knows a lot about how the Bible was put together, but his knowledge of the inside of the Bible is seriously lacking...  So anyway, we had a very interesting discussion with him.

After that, we decided to take an hour off from outreach and get some more done on homework before the seminar.  So we got to the church and did that, after talking with Joe for awhile about how the study went.  And then we had the last Archaeology Seminar.  That was kind of sad, but it was really good!  About the seven churches in Revelation.

Today started with breakfast at 6:30 where DeWayne and I studied Hebrew.  And then I went to the prayer group at 7:00.  That was so nice, because I had missed the last 3 last week due to homework.  And then after that, we had Hebrew class, with a Vocab Quiz, and then homework until classes started at 10.  I can't think of anything extraordinary about that...  But this afternoon has been spent on just a lot of homework and reading the book "Turning the World Upside Down" by Dr. Martin.  We have a book report due on that on Thursday...

So anyway, now I am off to bed.  Hope you all had a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment