Thursday, March 1, 2012

March!

So welcome to March!  Spring break started tonight, so I am SO happy and excited!!!  But I'm getting ahead of myself.  I had a book report that I had to write this morning, after I did song service.  Anna Fink helped me again.  I texted her at the last minute last night because DeWayne lost his voice.  So anyway, that was fun.

The rest of the day was spent with convo (which was College Bowl and was quite incredible!), and a couple of classes.  And Dr. Samaan took the Christian Spirituality class outside, so I sprawled out on the grass and listened.  It was 75 degrees and felt AMAZING!!!!! :)

This afternoon I worked on homework, then Eric and I went and bought some more stuff that we need for backpacking.  We leave tomorrow!  I'm so excited. :)  Anyway, I'm exhausted and it is late, so goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment