Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday

Today has been pretty good.  Classes, homework, and work.  Knocked on quite a few doors this afternoon, but folks weren't the most receptive in that neighborhood...  Oh well, I got one guy who said I could come back.  Oh yeah, and please pray for Dr. Parker!  He was crossing a cross walk this afternoon and got hit by a car!  He's in the hospital right now.  Haven't heard anything since his CAT scan...  There wasn't any blood or torn clothes or anything, just a lot of back pain.  So yeah, definitely will keep him in bed for awhile I will assume...  Anyway, this evening we had SonRise rehearsal again, then I was working some on homework, but Seth's already in bed because he has to go to work at midnight so that's making me really sleepy.  I think I'll go to sleep now and get up early in the morning. :)  And the video of Joe's going away party is below.  Enjoy! :)


A few clips from Joe's going away party we had this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment