Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday

Wow, today has been busy but good.  Got up at 5:00 to finish Hebrew homework.  Then went to the SALT breakfast at 7:00.  Ryan talked about the Law of Sacrifice.  Then of course, class and homework, and more class.  Oh yeah, and we played Ultimate Frisbee for Fitness for Life!  That made me totally happy! :)  OK, so my team didn't make any points, but that was because only 2 of us had ever played before.  By the end of it, the rest of the team was starting to get the hang of it and we really held the other team off for quite awhile, but never actually got a point.  Oh well, it was still lots of fun. :)

I met with the Pastor at 2:30, then Joe and I had his last study with Louise at 4:30, then picked up Charles for supper and prayer meeting.  Then Anna and I went and did the Bible study I have after prayer meeting.  That is always interesting... lol  And now I'm back in my room.  I am totally exhausted, so will say goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment