Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday night

Wow!  Today has been quite wonderful!  Spent all day in Evangelism Boot camp, which has been great!  Dr. Parker and Dr. Martin were our main speakers.  And then we had practice preaching time, which was a lot of fun.  After that got out at like 10 til 6:00, we went for a walk on the Greenway.  That's always a blast when you do it with friends. :)  Then I had time to change into my 3-piece suit to go to the banquet/talent show.  That was certainly  highlight!  The winner walked off the stage with $1,000, and the group I thought should win, won.  So that was really neat!  Anyway, everyone was dressed up and they had refreshments and everything.  Tons of fun.  But I just got back to my room and it is after midnight, so I am off to bed.  Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment