Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring Break!

So it is spring break!!!  No alarms in the morning! :)  Anyway, so yes, we went on our backpacking trip into the Smoky Mountains.  Thankfully we left the tornados behind.  Here at the school, they were hit with several tornados Friday night.  Thankfully nothing on the school was damaged, but there's quite a bit of damage around.  Anyway, we had a lot of fun on our trip.  We camped in the smokies, walked the streets of Gatlinburg, and spent some time in downtown Chattanooga.  Now we're back here on campus and back to work at least.  Thankfully school doesn't start until Monday, but I still have homework that needs done in Hebrew before then as well as a book to read for a book report that's due on Tuesday.  And a speech I need to research for and write for next Friday...  And I have to do prayer meeting tomorrow night as well as a Bible study before that.  Yeah, I definitely keep busy, even on break. =P  So I think I should start by going to sleep...  Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment