Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap day! 2/29/12

So today only comes once in four years...  There must be something significant about that... lol  Oh well.  I can't think of anything at the moment.  Today seemed pretty normal.  Filled with homework and classes.  Speech class was fun as always.  We played pictionary for a little bit (my side lost) and we also divided into groups of four and each team had to give a speech about rock climbing to a different audience.  The teacher gave us a little slip of paper with our audience written on it.  My team had 30 6th graders who were at the meeting because they chose to come. :)

Hebrew was pretty fun too.  We had our grammar quiz, then we just worked on translations for the rest of the class period. :)  It was the beginning of Exodus 20.  Yeah, it took us long enough to figure that out. =P

This afternoon I went out with Joe and we did one Bible study, then had prayer meeting.  The pastor was at the conference office or something, so he left it up to the Bible Workers to do prayer meeting.  Pretty scary if you ask me. =P  When Joe said that right after I had led song service, one of the guys there was like "Let's pray!"  Oh well.  It went well.  The pastor's going to be gone next Wednesday too, so Joe told me I'm doing prayer meeting then.  It's not too bad, because all I'll have to do is the prayer requests and prayer at the beginning and then show the next episode of "In the Footsteps of Paul" and then talk about it afterward.

Well, that's about it.  I started on the book report that's due tomorrow, but I'll finish it in the morning.  Seth's been asleep ever since I've been here, so no telling when he went to bed.  He has to start work at midnight...  But anyway, yeah, I'm off to bed.  So goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment