Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday

Today has been very frustrating, hectic, stressful, and wonderful all at the same time!  It started with the SALT breakfast at 7:00.  Sarah Chang talked about the Law of Influence. (We're going through the laws of leadership...)  Anyway, that was really good.  Hebrew class was at 8:00, and that was a lot of fun.  We talked about Genesis and then did some translation.  After that, I worked on my speech for awhile before going to Fitness for Life Class.  We only walked a mile and timed ourselves while wearing the heart rate monitor to see how fit we were.  So that wasn't too bad.  Then we had speech class, which was a lot of fun.  Today was the first day of speeches.  The whole class is divided into 4 groups in the 4 corners of the room so there are 4 speakers talking at the same time.  Interesting, but fun.  After lunch I worked more on research for my speech.  That's what I did the whole afternoon until I left for prayer meeting.  On the way there, Katie reminded me about the report that is due tomorrow in Intro to Ministry class on 3 interviews we've done with pastors.  OK, so I hadn't even gotten around to doing any interviews yet!  So that stressed me out.  But thankfully Katie and I interviewed Pastor Dale while we were eating supper before prayer meeting, then I called Elder Gibbs and interviewed him briefly after playing for song service for prayer meeting.  After prayer meeting, I had a Bible study with an older man.  That was a lot of fun.  Then I got back here to the dorm and called Pastor Thompson and interviewed him.  I just finished that, so now I'm off to bed.  I'll write the reports in the morning...  But anyway, I feel really good after talking with three different pastors about God's calling and their different experiences as pastors.  So yeah, I'm going to bed happy, although I seriously should be stressing out right now.  Oh well, I'll wait until tomorrow to get stressed again. :)  Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment