Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday

Well, today has been pretty good and productive.  Unfortunately I didn't get any work in, but I got quite a bit of schoolwork in. :)  Being up until midnight last night with Asian night, it was nice to be able to sleep in until about 8:30 or 9:00 this morning.  When I got up, I got a few things done, posted pictures from Friday night and stuff, then read the few chapters of a book by Russell Burrill that I need to write a report on by Tuesday.  Wow.  It was incredible!  Talking about God's design for pastors.  How we aren't supposed to be hovering over churches, but our main focus is evangelism.  And how the early church and the early Adventist church had more of a small group mentality and the pastor just sort of oversaw the small groups and spent his time establishing new ones and training the leaders.  So anyway, very thought provoking!

That took a lot of the day, reading that.  I also got speech homework done...  And then we had the going away party for Joe.  That was really sad!  He leaves in just about a week for Detroit.  He will certainly be missed in this part of the world... :(  I got some video and put it together, but it's busy uploading right now.  I'll post it in the morning for you all.  Anyway, after that I came back to the room and learned the vocabulary words for Hebrew in the morning.  And edited that video.  And now I'm off to bed.  Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment