Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday

Wow, today has been very busy.  I attempted to get up at 6:30 this morning, but that didn't work.  For some reason, going to bed at 1:00 doesn't make it very easy when 6:30 comes around to get up.  Oh well. I got out of bed at 7:30.  We had the final part of the bootcamp from 8:00 to just after 2:00.  It was really good.  Except for the ending.  All of us going to Sierra Leone had to get the Yellow Fever Vaccination.  It wasn't too bad though. :)  Then we had Stefan's birthday party.  Finally left at 5:30 and did homework.  Then went to the Orchestra concert at 7:30 and finished my Hebrew homework there.  So glad to get that done!  And got double convo credit too. :)  And heard a wonderful concert. :)  But anyway, that's over and I am exhausted!  Just took a speech quiz online and uploaded my speech outline from Friday.  And I'm off to bed now!  Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment