Saturday, March 10, 2012

March 10

All I can say is "Wow!" Whatever has happened in the last I don't know how long was forever eclipsed after tonight. I was at the Gaither Homecoming 2012 Concert here in Chattanooga!!!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe it! Definitely one of the best nights of my life! Especially that "He's Alive" performance... David Phelps sang it of course with the vocal band and the rest of the homecoming people sang back up. It was incredible! And then there was "Please Forgive Me" and "Let Freedom Ring". And so many others! It was a four hour concert, so there was plenty of music! :) And I got some pictures with people! Wes Hampton and Michael English were the only two from the Vocal Band I got close enough to to take a picture with. But I also got a picture with Ben Speer. He's 81 years old now! So that was neat. :)

Anyway, as far as the rest of the day goes, there was potluck at Chatt. First which was really nice. And a bunch of us walked on the Greenway. So yeah. Anyway, here are some pictures. Enjoy and goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment