Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday night

So today has been pretty good.  Didn't get any homework done, but that's part of what made it so nice. :) lol  I got up at 6:15, took a shower, then gave the worship thought at the SALT breakfast at 7:00.  Then Hebrew was at 8:00.  After that, I spent two hours and cleaned my side of the room!  Finally, everything is organized again!  Ugh, that seems to be a job that needs done way too often...  Anyway, then it was time for Fitness for Life Class.  And Speech class after that.  Today was impromptu speeches, which were hilarious!  Then Seth and I went out to eat at PF Chang's for lunch.  An older gentleman who sat behind us at the Gaither concert took us there.  He is a sales rep for a company, so he gets in this area once in awhile.  He and the church group they had come with all got a huge kick out of Seth and I at the concert because we were like the only young people there. =P  So they've been talking about us ever since. lol  Anyway, so we went out to eat today.  That was nice. :)  Oh, and I found out that I got the Student Mentor job next semester!  And I'll be working with the Southern Connections class that Michelle will be teaching for the SALT students!!!  So that made me SO happy!!! :)  Anyway, then I met Joe and we did a Bible study before prayer meeting.  Then Katie and I did another Bible study after that.  And I just got back to my room, so goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment