Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 7

Another day of spring break!  Although I'm not just lazing around. =P  I worked on taxes for most of the day and got those nearly filed.  Just need a little more information, but will finish that tomorrow.  Then I worked on Hebrew homework.  Dara was bored again and hadn't been out of her room, so I texted her and got her out. =P  We spent most of the afternoon outside while I worked on taxes and Hebrew.  Then Seth, her, and I ran into town to grab some DVD cases we needed.  After that, I worked more on Hebrew before leaving for supper and prayer meeting at the church.  The Pastor and Joe are both gone so I was left with doing that.  When I got back, Seth was on the phone with Mom, so I visited for awhile, then Seth and I watched the 5 episodes of Ironic Iconic America on Vimeo.  That is such a hilarious series about America.  Anyway, and now I'm off to bed.  So goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment