Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday night

Well, today has been good.  Somewhat frustrating at times, but overall pretty good.  This morning I had to write the report for Intro to Ministry class on the 3 interviews I did.  Then I took Seth to the mall, then came back to campus.  We ended up missing most of convo, so we just ate lunch instead.  But that way I got lunch today. :)  This afternoon I've been just working on my speech and studying for the Hebrew test I have in the morning.  So yeah, pretty epic.  Oh yeah, I played racquet ball with DeWayne for 45 minutes or so this afternoon.  We both were totally worn out afterwards.  I was sweating so bad!  He won me both times, but the second game it was a stupid mistake on my part that made him win, so he re-served and then I won. =P  But that was a lot of fun.  I feel like I should be stressed out about my test tomorrow, but it's near the end of the week and I am so tired I don't really care anymore...  So I'm going to get to bed at a decent time, so goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment