Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wednesday night

Today was pretty long but fun.  Classes this morning.  I had so many things due, and I was finishing them up right before class.  But oh well.  Everything got turned in on time.  And then outreach this afternoon.  Most of the people were gone that we knocked on the doors of...  I picked Dad up after that and we came back to the school and played Tennis for awhile.  Stefan, LisaMarie, and Eric came and played with us.  It was tons of fun!  And then Dad and I came to my room and watched the movie "Walk the Line" about Johnny Cash.  Dad nor I had seen it before, but I had thought it looked interesting.  It wasn't my favorite movie by a long shot.  I didn't realize how messed up his life was.  I guess it just goes to show what happens to people who let their fame and glory go to their heads...

Anyway, Dad just left.  He took my car for the night, since I'm stuck in the dorm now. =P  Oh well.  I won't need it before he gets it back to me.  And I did a little bit of the Hebrew homework that's due by 8:00 in the morning, but I'm going to set my alarm for 5:00 and get to bed for 5 hours.  Then I'll try to finish it in the morning...  So goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment