Monday, November 28, 2011

Back to School!!!!!!

So today we were back in class!!! :)  Yes, I am happy about that.  I've missed everyone while I was gone!  But anyway, I had Hebrew at 8:00, then the other classes...  A mission pilot from Mongolia spoke for our Topics in Evangelism class.  That was really neat!  I want to go to Mongolia now. =P  This afternoon I played racquet ball for a little bit with DeWayne, then I worked on a Bible study that's due tomorrow.  And at 7:30 Naked Voices had their winter concert in Ackerman Auditorium.  It was really good!  They are the A'Capella group here...  I'll try to post a video below this.  For those of you getting this as an email, you'll probably have to go to the blog to watch it...  Sorry about the video quality.  People were in front of me... :(  Anyway, I'm off to bed now.  Goodnight!

PS:  The video is still processing and stuff, so I'll post it in the morning.  I've waited up long enough for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment