Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sabbath!

So many things happened today!  I went to the East Ridge Church, just to see how it is.  It's a nice church!  It's not very big, but yet it has a LOT of young people!  I counted, and there were 35 of us in the Collegiate Class!  Yeah, pretty impressive.  After church, I went over to Heldzingers' house for lunch.  Then we went to the Greenway to walk.  I guess it was a 4-mile walk, and it was a lot of fun!  But when we got back, we discovered that somebody had broken the window to one of Heldzinger's vehicles, the van LisaMarie was driving, and had stolen her purse.  I guess there was another Dodge van there that they had done the same thing to.  So that was really annoying.  But I'm just glad they didn't do anything to my car!  2 of us in our group, Matthew and I, had BMWs and they were sitting right next to each other, but both were untouched.  So we were both very thankful.

Anyway, then we went back to their house and had worship, supper, and then we watched a Tim Hawkins DVD.  I thought that I had left him in Alaska, but I found out a long time ago that his influence is just as strong with my friends down here as it was with my friends up there! LOL  But after that, I decided I needed to go, so I left their place around 11:00, dropped Sarah, Katie, and Eric off back at campus, and then came out here to Schwarzer's house for the night.  They ended up not leaving today, so they're leaving first thing in the morning...  But anyway, it's late, I'm tired, and I'm heading to bed.  So goodnight!

PS:  I forgot to say yesterday that I found out that all my funding is in for the mission trip!!!  So I am very happy and thankful about that!!!  Praise God!!!!!!!! :)  And thank you to whoever helped fund it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment