Sunday, November 13, 2011

November 13

This morning we had two guest speakers for class.  The first was the president of Outpost Centers International.  Talking about all the different mission opportunities they have.  And then it was one of the history/human rights professors talking about human rights.  She was really good.  Then we ate lunch and Hahna and I went on outreach.  Pauline had her second Bible study and then we knocked on a few doors.  We also visited with another of our contacts briefly just to touch bases with him again.  It was really good.

I was not in the homework mood today!  I couldn't concentrate on Hebrew at all, so Eric and I went and played raquetball for awhile, then we went over to Parkers' house for Dr. Parker's birthday party.  There was a bonfire with hotdogs and s'mores and stuff.  Great times! :)

After that, I went to the concert by the Symphony Orchestra and did Hebrew homework while I listened to the music.  That worked pretty well. :)  The concert was pretty good though.

Now I'm heading to bed and will get up early to finish homework.  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment