Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday

I got everything done that was due today!!! :)  I was very happy.  I was up at 5:30 this morning, got the study guide for Parker done, and then went to school and studied my vocab words.  Thankfully I think I did well on that...  And then we started a reading contest, so this should be fun.  After Hebrew, I got some thoughts together for the worship I did for SALT, then did that and went to the other classes for today.  This afternoon, I spent quite a bit of time playing Racquet Ball with DeWayne and Eric, then we came over to Schwarzer's house.  I love having my "own" house to invite people to!  Anyway, so the three of us hung out for awhile and finished homework and stuff until LisaMarie and Katie showed up.  They brought dough and baked cookies!  Those were good. :)  Anyway, they left around 9:00, and then I watched the first episode of the second season of the Road to Avonlea series.  Being back in this house, it just didn't seem right to go without watching at least one more episode!  So I really enjoyed that, but I am now off to bed.  So goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment