Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7

Where do I begin???  I guess at the beginning of the day. =P  I set my alarm for 5:30 because of the time change, so I felt like I slept in a half hour but yet I got up a half hour earlier. :)  So that was really nice!  After classes, I worked on homework.  I have several papers due tomorrow...  Then I took the two guys who are in the room next to mine to Wal-Mart, because one of them had to get new glasses.  And while I was there, I got a call from Dad saying that he was in Chattanooga!!!  He had been hinting that he might be up here, so I was kind of expecting it, but still, it was really exciting. :)  He rode up with another guy.  I guess they have training here tomorrow...  But anyway, so I went to the hotel they were at and picked him up.  We went to Sonic and got some ice cream, then came back to the college and we played Ping Pong for awhile.  Yeah, he totally smoked me!  I need to practice. =P  So I told him that we're doing Tennis tomorrow night.  See if I can't make a comeback. :)

So anyway, after that I took him back to the hotel and then I came here, worked some on one of my papers and now I'm off to bed.  I'll finish the rest of homework in the morning...  Hope you all have an amazing night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment