Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sabbath

Today was a full day.  One of the people who went to the meetings we had was getting baptized at the Bowman Hills church today, so Hahna and I decided to go there and support him.  So she was going to meet me here at 9:20.  So I changed my alarm from 8:00 to 9:00. =P  Boy did that feel good!  Anyway, so we went to church there.  It was pretty good.  And today was just the most amazing day to have a convertible!  Hahna took some back roads on the way home and so we were racing along those with the top down and the sun shining.  Yeah, it was really nice. :)

This afternoon we were planning on going to Westside for Jesus.  A group meets in front of Wright Hall to go there, but they canceled it today, so we went over to the Goliath wall for awhile and then LisaMarie, Eric, and I went over to the Biology trails and ran around on those for awhile.  Yeah, we had quite the time. =P  And then we went over to Michelle's house for her house dedication.  She just moved...  Anyway, LisaMarie was complaining that she hadn't gotten to ride in my car yet.  So I told her to just park her van and I'd take her to Michelle's.  You would seriously have to know that girl, but I'm not sure I've ever seen her so excited as when she got into the front seat of my car. :)

Tonight we had pizza and salad and Michelle had a little worship, we sang, and then we played games like Pit and Apples to Apples.  It was so much fun!  But now I'm home and I'm off to sleep.  You all have an amazing night!

No comments:

Post a Comment