Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday night

Hello All!

Today was pretty exciting.  I moved into the dorm!  But before that, I got everything packed up at Schwarzer's and we had wonderful breakfast.  And then Aunt Leslie and I watched the last two episodes of season 1 of "Road to Avonlea".  Too bad I can't see the rest, but at least I got season 1 done! :)

Then I left for campus.  There was a slight problem with roommates, so I ended up not getting the one I had requested, but we'll see what happens.  There's the possibility of switching later in the week - working it out ourselves - but we'll see.  I'm kind of settled and the guy I'm with seems nice enough.  His name is Ervin and he's Filipino.

After I got moved in, Duane and I went on a Bible Study we had scheduled for this afternoon.  But the person wasn't home, so we knocked on a few doors and got 2 more Bible Studies scheduled for next week!  So that's exciting. :)

We got back from that just in time to go to the welcome party at 7:00.  Boy was that interesting...  It was a lot of fun, though. :)  Got to meet all kinds of new people and run into others that I knew.  Like Kevin Miller and his son, AJ.  And my supposed to be roommate, Victor.  So yeah, it was a lot of fun.  And now I'm really tired, so I'm heading to bed.  Hope you all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment