Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sabbath Night

Today was a lot of fun!  Aunt Leslie and I got up at 5 this morning so we could watch meteors.  We were laying out on the sidewalk in front of the house for a little over an hour and saw at least 11 meteors and 2 satellites.  So that was a lot of fun.  Then we went to the first service of the McDonald Rd. Church at 8:45.  The pastor gave a really good sermon about the cleansing of the sanctuary.  Sabbath school was pretty good too...  Then we went over to Donesky's for lunch.  We had quite a time!  Orville reminds me SO much of Mr. Gordon.  Combative on everything. =P  But he is so funny.  So anyway, after visiting for awhile, we left around 4 to go to a birthday party they were supposed to attend.  So we all went out to a State Park and had a great time visiting with people there.  I guess everybody left around 8:00...  Oh, but they said that I shouldn't wear jeans around here - it's too hot.  So Andrew loaned me a pair of shorts and sandals to wear to the birthday party. =P  I'll make sure and bring my own next time I see them. lol

Well, after we got home, we watched the next two episodes in the "Road to Avonlea" TV series.  They were really funny.  But anyway, it's late and I have to be at the Chattanooga First SDA Church by 9:00 tomorrow morning, so I'll sign off.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment