Wednesday, August 17, 2011

August 17

Wow, what a day!  The first thing I did was pick up my ACT scores.  I got a 31!!!  I was SO excited and thankful!  Anyway, and then I went down to admissions and made sure everything was straightened out, so I am officially a student at SAU now!

Then I had to go downtown and drop my car off at a shop to get the exhaust manifold replaced.  It was really loud the last few days...  Uncle Trenton picked me up and took me to class after that.  The funniest thing that happened today was when Stephan leaned his chair too far back and fell over right in the middle of Dr. Samaan's class.  Yeah, that was hilarious. lol

After class, Uncle Trenton picked me up again and we picked up my car.  Then I ran onto campus and stopped by several more places getting things ready.  I have a student ID now as well. :)

But anyway, this evening we watched two more episodes of "Road to Avonlea", which were really good.  And now I'm off to sleep.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment