Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 16

Today went really well.  We had great classes and a lot of fun.  We even got Michelle to try the wheelchair. =P  I've taken some video of all of this, so one of these days I'm going to upload a "wheelchair video". ;)

I think my favorite part of the day, though, was when Duane and I gave Bible studies this evening.  We did 3 of them, and it was so much fun!  They all were very excited about what they were learning and are really looking forward to next week!  I'm not sure how many of these people I will actually be able to keep, after we switch schedules and everything, but I am planning on doing these 3 people again next week at least...  We'll see after that.

Anyway, I got home around 9:30 and after awhile we watched another episode of "Road to Avonlea".  It was really funny. :)  And Uncle Trenton is off tonight and tomorrow night, so it was nice having him here.  He made nachos about halfway through the film, which were really good!  And then I ended up visiting with him awhile, so that's why it's so late.  But anyway, I'm off to sleep.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment