Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Night

Today was a lot of fun!  Mr. Ivins got here around 9:30 or 10, and so I helped him sand sheetrock and paint.  Then I left at 1:30 for campus.  I was to meet the rest of the Summer of Evangelism students in front of Wright Hall at 2:00, but somewhere in there they changed it to 3.  So I had an hour to just walk around and wait for them.  After everyone got there, we took 2 vehicles and drove out to a beautiful river/lake place and went swimming for a couple of hours.  That was a lot of fun!

After that, we went to Pastor Dale's house for an Agappe meal.  It was a wonderful evening of fellowship and worship.  Dr. Parker had quite a few thought-provoking ideas as usual...

Anyway, I'm back here at Schwarzer's now and I am heading to bed.  So goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment