Thursday, August 30, 2012

One Month!!!!!!

So, it's been a whole month!!!  And hopefully you don't sit back and try to figure out what's been a month...  If you do, you'll figure it out by the end of this.

Anyway, this morning was the first day of school.  I had only one class: Life and Teachings of Jesus.  It's going to be an intense class, but I'm really looking forward to it. :)  After that, Lisamarie and I went to the library until convocation.  It was the student dedication convo.  I really enjoyed it.  After that, I grabbed a quick lunch in the caf, then came back to my room and worked on some stuff before rushing off to a Bible study with Louise.  After that, I picked Lisamarie up for a date.  I took her to an Italian restaurant in downtown Chattanooga.  It was really neat!  She was surprised and really enjoyed herself. :)  Then we came back just in time for the School of Religion welcome party, where we sang, had a worship talk, did some activities, and then had Root Beer Floats.  Mmmm. lol

So yeah, if you hadn't figured it out, it's been a month that Lisamarie and I have been dating.  And I am so super happy.  But I am off to bed now, so will write more later!  Goodnight! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment