Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday

Today was a random and fun day.  Class this morning, lunch at Heldzingers', then some homework before going to prayer meeting.  That was fun.  Then after we got back from that, Lisamarie and I started to go on a short walk, but then one of her neighbors was outside, so she wanted to introduce me to them.  So we went over and ended up visiting with them for probably at least a half hour. lol  And then we finished our walk and she helped me with flashcards for awhile before I headed back to my dorm room.  And now I'm going to try to get a little bit of sleep before having to get up.  I have to finish over half of my homework and study for my midterm and prepare a worship thought before class at 9:00 tomorrow morning...  So this will be a short night. lol  Anyway, goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment