Monday, September 3, 2012

Monday night

Wow, I haven't posted in a long time!  But I've had an epic weekend!  Friday night I had my first vespers date. lol  Yeah, Lisamarie agreed to come with me. =P  So that was nice.  Then we walked round and round the church and the middle school and stuff for quite awhile afterwards.  And it was neat because it was a blue moon, so we took a picture with the moon too. :)

Sabbath we went to Eastridge, then ate lunch at Heldzingers' place.  After lunch Lisamarie and I went and visited her horse for awhile before going to a vespers/welcome back party at a friend's house.  Then we went to the official welcome back party here on campus.  So it was a really full day!

Sunday was spent in homework.  At least the morning was.  Then we played tennis, and then I played some board games with William Ashton and Isaac.  That was fun. :)  Then I met Lisamarie in the afternoon to do some reading.  And in the evening I had to be at both hall worships here in the dorm.  So that was Sunday!

Today was spent in classes, working on the Africa mission trip video, and giving Bible studies this evening.  And then a mentor meeting at 9:00.  And now I'm getting ready for bed!  So goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment