Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday

Well, another weekend is gone.  And another week is over.  Definitely quite the week!  But in a lot of ways, it was definitely the best week of my life. :)  Tomorrow marks one week for Lisamarie and me.  That's kind of hard to believe! lol

Yesterday we went out to Laurel-Snow Pocket Wilderness and went hiking with a bunch of friends.  It was a lot of fun!  Pictures are on Facebook...  Hopefully I'll get them posted on Google+ sometime. lol  Then I had my first candle-light dinner last night.  It was pretty funny.  Dr. and Mrs. Heldzinger had told Lisamarie and me that they wanted to talk with us Saturday night.  So the four of us head into their bedroom last night and they dim the lights and light the candles and we eat supper together. lol  It was really neat.  And then we spent a couple of hours talking about boundaries - both with each other and especially with other people.  So it was really good. :)

Today was spent working on homework, playing tennis with Lisamarie and a couple of other people at the tennis courts, and swimming for a little while.  But I'm exhausted now...  So I'm off to bed!  Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment