Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday

Another week is upon me!  Yeah, it's crazy...  Hey, but today makes 3 weeks that Lisamarie and I have been dating!  In some ways it's hard to believe it's only been 3 weeks...  But I couldn't be happier. :)  Unless, of course, I wasn't trying to take Hebrew 3 at the same time... =P

The highlight of the weekend was the Chris August concert/album release party we attended in Nashville last night.  It was really amazing!!!  Mrs. Heldzinger, Stefan, Lisamarie, and I drove up to Nashville yesterday afternoon, ate at an amazing Chinese buffet, then went to Plato's Closet (a used clothes store) where I found some clothes that are really nice, and then we went to the concert.  It was amazing!

Today I had class and homework.  And Lisamarie and I did a Bible study this evening...  Then Heldzingers all left for Gatlinburg.  I'll be joining them on Thursday as soon as I finish my final.  Just three more days and Hebrew will be history!!! :)

Anyway, I'm off to bed.  I still have to get up somewhat early in the morning and finish a bunch of homework and study for my last vocabulary quiz...  So anyway, goodnight! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment