Sunday, August 26, 2012

Awesome Weekend!

Wow, so I haven't updated you all in awhile, but I've had an amazing weekend!  I finished my Hebrew 3 class on Thursday.  That was quite the milestone!  No more Hebrew!!!!! :)  After that, I picked Seth up and then went up to Gatlinburg for the weekend with the Heldzinger Family.  That was amazing!!!  We were at this resort with a water park in it.  Anyway, so we spent a lot of time in that Thursday night and Friday.  On Sabbath we went on a hike to some falls in the Smoky Mountains, and then today Seth and I came back.  Our Student Mentor job started this afternoon...  So we had a really good seminar on leadership. And then we helped out with the welcome party.  It's fun running into all of our friends again!!!!  Anyway, I'm off to sleep.  Goodnight! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment