Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tuesday night

Today has been a long day...  Didn't get much sleep last night because I was trying to study for my Vocab Quiz.  But I only missed on word on the test!  I was happy. :)  I had to know 160 words for the quiz this morning and there were 40 words on the test...  Anyway, so it wasn't bad.

Then I ate at the caf for lunch!  It was really good. :)  It's funny when you realize you've missed the cafeteria... lol  Then I had to rush to Staff Meeting at 2:00 at the church.  That went well...  Then I checked the mail for the church before heading back over to Heldzingers' for awhile.  Then I went and joined Lisamarie at the library where she was studying for her final tomorrow.  So that's how we spent our evening. lol  And now I'm off to bed.  I'm super exhausted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment