Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday

Today was pretty epic.  Started out by going to class.  Well, after biscuits and gravy for breakfast.  That in itself was epic. lol  Then class, where we found out he's postponed the vocab quiz that was supposed to be tomorrow until Friday morning.  We can go into his office before noon and take it.  So that is a big relief!  Anyway, after class, I took Lisamarie to the mall and a few other stores so she could return some clothes she had decided not to keep, then we went to eat at the Olive Garden.  I haven't been there for quite awhile! lol  Anyway, then I worked some on making flashcards, then ran to prayer meeting.  Lisamarie stayed home this evening so she could get some stuff done that she needed to do.  After prayer meeting, I did homework at their house until we had worship and then I came back to my room.  I'm exhausted!  So I'll go to bed now and get up early to finish homework in the morning...  Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment