Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday

Today was pretty good.  Got up at 5:30 to work on homework and take a shower.  And study for the vocab quiz.  But I was still so tired that after breakfast I went back to bed for a half hour before class. lol  I needed it...  After class I worked on homework and random things before running to Staff Meeting at 2:00.  Then I ate lunch and worked on homework again.  Joe Reeves happens to be in the area for a couple of days, so he stopped by and we talked about Bible Work and stuff for awhile this evening.  Then Seth and I Facetimed for an hour and a half while I did homework. =P  Yeah, and Lisamarie's in Gatlinburg...  But we Facetimed/Skyped 3 times through the course of today, so that was nice. :)

Anyway, I'm off to get some sleep!  I have more homework to do before class tomorrow, but that's the morning's problem.  So goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment