Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday night

I realized this morning that I had forgotten to update you all last night.  Oh well.  So yesterday went well.  School and homework as usual, and then Lisamarie and I did a Bible study with Jonathan.  We did it at a little restaurant in Chattanooga called the Yellow Deli.  It is a really cute place run by Jewish hippies. lol  Anyway, that was fun.  Then last night we watched the first half of the movie "Those Daring Young Men And Their Flying Machines."  It's pretty funny! lol

Today I had to take a Vocab Quiz.  And I worked on a bunch of homework.  And helped Lisamarie clean the kitchen and Michael clean the bathrooms.  And we watched an old movie called "The Cross and the Switchblade".  That was pretty good too.  Talking about a pastor who worked among gangs in New York.

But now I'm off to sleep!  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment